Opinion Article Submission Guidelines
- Short Opinion based commentaries can be submitted online at the following email address: email@example.com
- The opinion articles should not be more than 900-1,000 words.
- The document should be in Word format
- Please send in your complete information along with your article submission i.e. Full Name, Designation, Institute Name, phone Number etc – which could be provided with the author’s detail within the electronic journal
- Articles will be selected only if they meet the standard of the SVI. The selection criteria generally include originality, strength of argument, sound grasp of subject and good English expression.
- The articles should preferably reach us before 15th of each month.
- The articles should adopt an analytical and policy oriented approach.
- The opinions and analyses should preferably cover the contemporary strategic and security issues.
- The articles should not have been published before or afterwards and should be written exclusively for the SVI.