Download Application Form
The ideal candidate will use their passion for big data and analytics to provide data driven insights regarding developments in International Relations, Defense and Strategic Studies, International Economy etc. An interest in these fields along with intermediate knowledge of graphic designing is an added advantage.
Data/Social Media mining, utilize APIs for data extraction
Process the collected data – primarily structured – using methods involving correlation, regression, and classification to derive insights about the sources and people who generated that data.
Analyze unstructured data – primarily textual comments – for sentiments expressed in them.
Develop clear visualizations to convey complicated data in a straightforward fashion.
Bachelor or Master degree in Data Science, CS, Software Engineering or related fields.
3 – 4 years Data Analysis or relevant experience.
Proficient in Python, R Programming, Statistical, and Sentiment Analysis.
Basic-Intermediate understanding of graphic designing and related tools in a massive advantage.
- Interested applicants may send in their completely filled Application Form with passport size photograph along with their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Form can be accessed at: Download Application Form.docx OR use the following link: https://thesvi.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/application-form.docx
- Clearly mention the Job Title in subject line against which you have applied
- Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview/test.
- TA/DA will be admissible
- Last date to apply Sunday August 28, 2022.